Virginia Foam Insulators is Charlottesville’s insulation contractor for installing spray foam insulation and fiberglass insulation in your existing home or new construction project.
Spray Foam insulation is a great product for the types of homes we find in the Charlottesville area as there is no more efficient and green a product with which to insulate your home or business than spray foam. We say it is green because it saves more energy than any other insulation and because it helps keep more money in your wallet.
If you have cellulose or blown fiberglass insulation in your attic and you think your home is in need of more, you are probably right. Most traditional cellulose and blown fiberglass insulated attics become condensed within a few years causing a loss in effectiveness. Contact Virginia Foam today for your free quote on attic insulation and crawl space insulation.
Symptoms of a Crawl Space Problem
- Mold or moisture damage in the crawl space or living area
- Moldy, musty odors in the living area
- Condensation (“sweating”) on air conditioning ductwork or equipment
- Condensation on insulation, water pipes or truss plates in the crawl space
- Buckled hardwood floors
- High humidity in the living area
- Heightened allergies or asthma symptoms
- Insect infestations
Symptoms of a Poorly Insulated Attic
- Ice damming on roof
- Snow melt around foundation
- High heating and cooling bills
- Visual signs of damaged insulation
If you have experienced any of these issues you should give us a call. We are Charlottesville’s insulation contractor for crawl space insulation and attic insulation problems. Our insulation will save you money on future home repairs, lower your utilities, and make your home a healthier place to live. Call us today at 434-386-3130.